Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Party plans foiled!?

One of the things I was really excited for this summer was seeing Skrillex, Porter Robinson, and Zedd in concert in July. Like I was super pumped and inviting people to come and shit. But now...things have changed. The fuckin concert is SOLD OUT! When I read that on the website of the venue I just stared at it, hoping it would change lol. This shit would happen to me! A friend of mine said I should still go and see if anyone is selling theirs. That friend I guess is going around asking people b/c he's determined to go as well. To be honest even if I don't get a ticket I would still go to the venue in hopes of catching a glimpse of the dj's >w< maybe even get a pic w/ them but I will stay optimistic. *crosses fingers*


Now there is also another concert happening in July and it's w/ the group The Glitch Mob! They are going to be here on the 4th of July. It would be a really great way to spend my fourth (I have one of their songs on my music playlist here). I'm still excited for this but the only problem I have w/ this is that the venue is about 31 minutes away from where I live and my car isn't that reliable =.= I mean I could try and make the drive but I would be constantly worried it would just give out me! I also need a tire change b/c one of the wheels leaks air.



Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites


Porter Robinson - Say My Name (Original Mix)

The cool thing about this kid is that he's only 18 and makes sick ass beats! ^0^


Zedd - The Anthem (original mix)

Zedd also made a remix of "Marry The Night" by Lady Gaga. His remix is on her deluxe album as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment