Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy be-lated international gyaru day! also..have pride!

I was really upset b/c some plans of mine didn't go through yesterday so I didn't participate in international gyaru day yesterday. Although today is a new day and I plan on taking new pics for the be-lated event!


About the pride thing I'm sure most of you might know that New passed a law/bill that allows same-seB marrriage! I'm positively sure they are livin it up in New york right now and all over the U.S. Alllsssooo....In St.louis they have a two day pride fest! It starts on Saturday (which was yesterday) and Sunday. The pride parade is happening on Sunday at noon. That is where I will be! Last year I missed the parade and almost passed out from the heat ;A; But this year I will be prepared and I can't wait to see my friends there as well! ^.^

They lit up the Empire State building for the occasion as well! I thought this was super cute!



But not only should we have gay pride but recognize others as well such as the bi-sexual and pan-sexual crowd! And little did I know there was a flag for each! @.@

this the flag for bi pride
The deep pink or rose stripe at the top of the flag represents the possibility of same gender attraction; the royal blue stripe at the bottom of the flag represents the possibility of different gender attraction and the stripes overlap in the central fifth of the flag to form a deep shade of lavender or purple, which represents the possibility of attraction anywhere along the entire gender spectrum.

this is the flag for pan sexual pride
The pansexual pride flag has a pink stripe at the top for the female spectrum, a blue one on the bottom for the male spectrum, and a yellow one in the middle to represent non-binary attraction.





No comments:

Post a Comment