Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Keeps me up at night

Every time I try and go to sleep something on the internet catches my attention or creative ideas come to mind. For this night I was mostly studying for a test (summer class). But I also downloaded the new 2NE1 mv "I am The Best". Those girls killed it! and they looked fabulous!




2NE1 - I AM THE BEST (내가 제일 잘나가) [HD]




Also if you haven't noticed lol I changed my background (again). I really like skulls lol. I had made the background w/ photoshop. I'm not the greatest graphic designer...hell I'm not even a graphic designer, I'm a character illustrator but I think I like how it came out. I got my idea from a Betsey Johnson bag! A bag in which I intend to own. >8D



I tried to make it similar but not too much. 

I want to get this for my birthday! *0*

ok well...I'm gonna stop procrastinating on sleep XD ttyl! <3

4 comments:

  1. Don't show me that purse, argh! I don't need more Betsey stuff, I don't....XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT BAG and Lady Brown (Nujabes & Cise Starr on your playlist) DHSLKHDLKSJHDLA!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sara: XD I'm sorry lol I know all to well the addiction

    @kirakira: Love me some Nujabes gurl! Especially that song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey, i really love your bag*_*!! Have a wonderful pattern...so rokku gyaru style ^_^!

    ReplyDelete