Thursday, October 27, 2011

“Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.”

I used to want to do Japanese and Korean dance covers but I tricked my mind into thinking it would be too hard or I'm not good enough. Also my lazy personality doesn't help either. But recently after watching a few vids I've gotten inspired to actually try this time. I mean it's not like I don't know how to dance b/c I've been dancing since I was 5, in and out of dance studios, and I was also on the dance team in high school. Sure I could use a little brushing up but I'm willing to work on it.



My conflict now is whether or not to post the vids on my current youtube page or make a whole new page for the dance vids. I'm actually leaning towards just adding them to my current page. I have too many accounts online and adding another would be ridiculous >w< Honestly I would forget about it and then have people yelling at me to make another vid XD Now I'm not making dance vids to get popular or to become a Japanese idol or be the next international Kpop star. Just for fun b/c dancing is fun!



I've been on youtube for some yrs now and I have seen the good, the super amazing, the bad, and the hot messes of Japanese and Korean dance covers. So I'm pretty clear on what to do and what not to do but I advise others that if you know you don't rhythm then don't upload it XD. Practice! Practice! Practice! For the sake of the viewers and yourself.


Now this girl here killed it! She did an amazing job! And not to mention that hot body! I sure was starin at them legs! >8D


RANIA (라니아) - DR FEEL GOOD (닥터 필 굿) DANCE COVER




This girl is always making her own para's and she's really good at it! I plan on learning this! Starting tomorrow! (Or should I say later today since it's 4 am in the morning right now XD lol)


[Lex] Bad Romance パラパラ (Lost in Paradise Euro Mix) Para Para ver.




To be honest Para or any form of it has been my sworn enemy lol For some reason it's always harder for me to get the arm motions down than any other dancing I've done XP But Imma try my best w/ this one. Speaking of para para my gal friend Tomo is a beast at it! Like she be rememberin the shit in like a week or less! @0@

This is when me and Tomo did a para together. I guess I did ok but i can do better ToT Why does it look like my left ankle (your right) is breaking!? XP uuggghhh
I just hope when I do that new para that Tomo will be proud of meh XD lol

4 comments:

  1. Post them on your normal account :) or make a second channel from your first account although I am not too sure how to do that xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, I would love to post dance videos on my yt channel but I'm always too nervous. But it looks so fuuunnnnnn!! Just like you I was in cheerleading in grade school and dance team and cheerleading in high school and now that i'm not in college I need to dance LOL :)

    Post your videos I really want to see!! :)

    -Lain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've decided to just post the vids on the same youtube channel...too lazy to make another one and keep up w/ it. lol

    @Lain BarbieEyes: Oh thats so cool! I'm dying to start dancing again >w<

    @Tushie: Thank you! lol >w<

    ReplyDelete