Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Summer is nearly here and Nami needs a new swimsuit!

So I really don't go swimming to often and I don't wear swimsuits either. Mainly b/c I'm not comfortable w/ my body weight and how I look. Though I have become more inspired to lose weight and tone up! I've also been inspired by Tomo since she just bought a new swimsuit. She was so excited so that got me excited too!Even just looking at swimsuits inspire me to work out more. I wanna look gooood in them! ^0^
I've done some searching for swimsuits and I found two that I absolutely adore and must have! I will own both and they are both nicely priced.


This is what they look like:





I plan on getting the one on top first and then the other. I know they resemble lingerie but I promise you they are swimsuits! Sexy Right!?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first one.. The second one looks TOO close to lingerie. Mainly because of the breast cups, and the bra closure on the back, but I'm sure you'll rock it well. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete