Monday, March 28, 2011

Some new things I got over spring break

While I was back in my home town St. Louis, my mom had a strong urge to shop! And who am I to stop her! >8D So on this shopping venture my mom bought me a few things and I'm going to show you what they are ^.^

My new Hello Kitty sandals from Hot Topic. READY FOR SUMMER! I actually bought these myself.

I actually can't believe she got this for me! *0* All I said was "Ooh I like that!" and then my mom goes "Ooh lets get that too!" .......I had a poker face on like no other at that moment XD lol But anyway I'm going to pair this w/ a black floral lace top. I saw that exact outfit on another girl >w<.

This looks like a plain shirt but it's exactly what I wanted and I know exactly what to pair it w/!

This shirt is not the same as the one above. I call this shirt my flying squirrel shirt! lol lol

side of the shirt. It's really light weight and summery.

FLYING SQUIRREL ATTACK!! >8D

last but not least my new sugary body spray from Victoria's Secret.

Tis all for now. I'll post more interesting things soon >w<

1 comment: