Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hey everybody...

I know it's been a while since I've posted on here but thats gonna end here. I do plan to post more and often. When I received my new cell phone I thought I would be able to send the pics I took from phone to my computer. Low and behold my phone wants to be retarded and not do such tasks! Sooooo in short I didn't want to make posts w/ out the visuals. I feel like you can get a better understanding of what I'm going through if can see it. But I will keep trying to figure out how to get pics off my phone to the comp. Luckily though I had my digital camera returned to me so I will be using that instead for now.


Some of the things I planned on talking about was my trip to C2E2, a comic book convention in Chicago. It was my first time there and I had went w/ my room mate and my bf. We also met up some other friends of ours there. I even took a pic w/ Batman an Mario! I really wanted to upload those pics ToT I also wanted to talk about my spring break b/c I went back home for it and hung out w/ some of my friends here (I'm still in St.louis right now and I will be going back to Chicago tomorrow). It also started snowing here in St.louis! I couldn't believe it! Just three days ago it was in the 70's and 80's! It was hot outside! Now it looks like the sun never came! ToT  Besides the weather change my mom decided it was a good idea to go shopping! I love it when my mom gets in a shopping mood b/c that means she might buy me something too! Which she did! I got three new shirts and a pair of Hello Kitty sandals. But enough of me babbling on, Those were just a few things I had pics for and wanted you guys to see. Maybe next time eh!?

No comments:

Post a Comment