Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Valentine's Day Part 1

I had one class to go to that day and the whole time I was there I couldn't stop thinking about going out w/ my boyfriend. I was too excited! He planned on taking me to an auto car show and a Japanese restaurant. I've never been to a car show before so I was super excited and he knows how much I love Japanese food! >8D When class finally got out I met up w/ my bf at my dorm and there he was w/ a big red bag and roses! I seriously was about to start crying b/c I've NEVER been given roses! Especially on Valentine's Day by a boy! lol For those who don't know this is my first time being taken out on a date on Valentine's Day! We were together last year but he was in Chicago and I was in St.louis so we spent Valentine's Day on webcam T.T But this yr was the best! ^0^ Inside the red bag was a big cuddly bear holding a heart that sad "Be Mine". It was so cute! 


I took pics of my outfit and the gifts given to me! I also have pics of me and my bf at the car show but I have to post those in part 2 b/c the pics are on his camera! He needs to send those piccies a.s.a.p! XD lol
So now on to the piccies I do have to show you! ^.^

the cookies i made my boyfriend!

yum yum!



the gifts he gave me!




me being silly >w<


showing off my new earrings 

my Guess coat!


the back of the coat!

my make up close up. I look kinda crazy lol XD



Stay tuned for Part 2! ^0^

5 comments:

  1. gurl I love your look! soo hot!
    you go gurl *_____*

    xoxo emimarie
    http://westerngyaru.blogspot.com/

    p.s: those cooky looks gooooood (*_____*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love! ^0^ I tried hard to look sexy for my man! >w< lol lol

    p.s.: the cookies were delicious! he he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, your boyfriend is so sweet! I'm glad you had a great Valentine's Day! ^__^ Your outfit totally fits the holiday, and the heart-shaped cookies you made are so adorable! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your make up looks fab and I love all the pink! Happy V-Day!
    Help me choose a wig? http://naijabarbieng.blogspot.com/2011/02/help-me-choose-wig.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your eyes : D
    looks so happy : D

    ReplyDelete