Saturday, June 2, 2012

Made some minor blog changes

I thought it was due time that I changed my blog layout and header. Well at least I felt
it needed a change. I was bored looking at it lol. Even now I'm still iffy on it
But I will say that I love the header...it's just the layout I will have to work with.

I've seen others with this layout and I saw that they had tabs (links to other websites) at the top. I was wondering if any of you know how to get them!? If so please share for the HTML impaired X3 lol

Another look at the header. Before, I had it w/ out Yuria there but I love 
her too much to not put her there.

I dunno...I was just trying to get out of my habit of using black all the time.
I refuse to go mostly white...too bright for my vampire eyes lol Sooo light purple or lilac
was my next color to go to. That or gray. 

But like I said before I'm still playing around w/ it and I would like to know what
you all think of it! ^.^

My new profile pic as well<3 xoxo ~Nami


1 comment:

  1. Love the header, I'm not so down with the Asian chick, but other than that, very nice!

    ReplyDelete