Thursday, April 19, 2012

Once again Happie Nuts makes me love it more (pic spam)

I suppose you would call the looks in Happie Nuts "oneegyaru" but in my eyes and mind I call it the "fly ass bitch look!" LOL LOL

Also as I mentioned in my post that there is an anime convention that I'm going to tomorrow in St.Louis called AnimeSTL. I'm going to be in the Japanese fashion show there w/ a bunch of my friends. I will be in the gal section and wearing oneegal attire. Right now I'm freaking out about what to wear >w< I wanna look as good as those models in Happie Nuts (minus the photoshop lol).

Anyways here's my little Happie Nuts spam from the April mag. (it's not all the scans. just some that i picked out). I also circled inpink some of the things I like off that page.









 SHE HAS FUCKING IRON MAIDEN ON HER DRESS!! I DONT CARE IF SHE KNOWS THEM OR NOT! THIS HAS MADE MY LIFE!!! ^0^ GALS AND METAL!!! \m/ rock on!






No comments:

Post a Comment