Monday, May 23, 2011

Not as fun as I thought.

Soooo I've been uber pumped about going to Anime Central this past weekend and it turned into a flop.  There was the issue of which hotel to stay at so most of my con friday was spent looking for a place to stay.  Luckily a friend of mine offered me and the friends I was with a room to stay in.  BUT he wanted more money for the room from what we originally planned on paying so half of my money went to that!  And since most of my money went to that I only had enough to by a one day badge and I didn't get to buy anything in the dealer's room b/c of it.  And this is just the icing on the cake.  To add on to that, since I was in line waiting about an hour trying to get a badge I missed a panels, performance by the band Flow and I missed the h.Naoto fashion show.  I thought I was about to literally break down.  And don't get me started on the lame ass dj's at the rave! I wasn't feelin it at all!  I liked the music more that was played last yr. *sigh* next yr things are going to go my way.  I'm going to plan all this shit out now so I can be ready not stressed.  I would rant on more but I'm I think I'm going to end it here. I think you all got the point that I was disappointed. 







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment