Friday, May 20, 2011

New stuff and excitement!

Soooo a friend of mine helped me get photoshop and now I'm in heaven playing around on it. ^0^ I've made some tweeks to my header picture w/ Momoko Ogihara. One of these days I will make a completely new header with more awesomeness!  I've  also created a signature for myself.


Photobucket
new siggy...well my first ever >w<

Now my excitement is from the convention thats happening tomorrow! It's called Anime Central and it's one of the biggest anime conventions in the midwest...if not the biggest. I'm mostly excited to see people I haven't seen in a long time. And I'm also cosplaying there! I wanted to have at least three cosplays but I ran out of time for making them. I'm only doing one this yr b/c of that! T.T But over the summer I have like three new cosplay projects to do. Though I will be taking lots of pics of my adventure this weekend. Oooh! Ooh! I totally forgot that one of the guests at the con will be h.Naoto! The designer himself will be there and will be having a fashion show aaannnddd one of my friends got accepted to be in his fashion show! Too excited!

h.Naoto designer
here are some of his works:





No comments:

Post a Comment