Friday, January 7, 2011

Maid talk

I haven't mentioned to most on here that it is one of my many dreams to be a maid Akihabara! Though right now I'm in that states and far from Japan lol sooooo I found this group of girls that have started there own maid cafe and they do cute Japanese dances as performances at anime conventions and/or Japanese festivals. They are called Neko Neko Maid and Host club. I auditioned for them some time in April and found out I got the spot in July (this was over the 2010 summer). The audition consisted of a vid of me dancing to a dance they provided and I had to sing >w<. There are four groups, a green group, a pink group, a purple group and a blue group. I was put into the green group. This may not be Akihabara but it's as close as I'm gonna get for right now. ^0^ I'm actually really excited to actually get to perform w/ them! I know for a fact that they are going to perform at A-kon in Texas this yr in June. I'm gonna save up my money so that I can go! ^0^ But during this time I need to learn a few dances. There were three dances to choose from and I plan on doing two of them. Right now I'm practicing thiiiissss:




It's my dream to have awkward/anti social nerds fawn over me >8D lol lol  just kidding. I just love performing and making people smile.

(i screen capped this from one of the vids from Neko Neko Maid and Host Club)


Here are links to the website and their youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/NekoNekoMaidClub

http://www.nekoneko.makesmehappy.net/

I actually have to provide my own maid dress and it has to be in black and white. I saw a really cute one on Bodyline for 37 bucks. I'm gonna try and get it this month or next month. ^.^

1 comment: