Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Make up on the mind!

Recently I've noticed I've been lacking quality make up or just make up in general. My supply is low and quite sad lol. There are a few items I am proud of such as my Too Faced facial primer and Sun Bunny bronzer, my Urban Decay Naked palette and my Maybelline collection.

First off, I would love to have more eye liners whether they be liquid, gel or pencil.
Right now my go to liner is my Maybelline gel liner. I love it but
I would like to try liquid liner out again. I'm terrible w/ liquid liners and that's why I avoid them.
But now looking at the different types of tips they have for them I'm willing to try them again.
One in particular that i'm thinking of purchasing is the 
Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner! (long ass unnecessary name lol)


Here's a commercial that was done for it:




Now I have watched some reviews on youtube about this product and the main consensus was that it works wonderfully but not so well on the bottom water-line. I'm totally ok w/ that b/c I hardly ever line my bottom water-line and when I do I have another liner specifically for that anyway.

~

I would also like to mention how I'm a Maybelline addict. I actually never realized
it until after looking through my make up bag and thinking about my past purchases.
Maybelline always on deck! lol 
Speaking of Maybelline I'm also thinking of trying their BB cream! With it still kind
of hot outside regular foundation just doesn't cut it. My face feels heavy even when the product says it's light and my face feels like it's melting lol. 



I saw that Kiara (KayWoWW) made a review video about the product which I enjoyed. She seems to like it and it does what it needs to. A lot of times if I'm rushing to get to class
and or just a day where I don't really care, the BB cream seems to be the product for me!

So basically that Maybelline liquid liner and the BB cream is something I will be picking up in the near future! I'm also on the hunt for brushes to use! Literally all I have is a Kabuki blush brush.
I would like a full set of brushes. Ones like foundation brushes, concealer brushes, eyebrow angel brushes, contour brushes...etc You get the point. Tis what I neeed!

If you guys have any favorite eye liners or foundations or brushes you like please tell me about them!

1 comment: