Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Japanese festival and other new things (pic heavy)

Over the labor day weekend St. Louis had it's annual Japanese festival which I have been attending for the past 5 yrs or so. I always have good time and get to see friends. This year how ever nothing happened too exciting to expand on but I do have a lot of pics to show you!

Also I changed my header and I love it (but I may remove the alligator lol). I can't seem to decide on what to do for the background though. I want to change it but everything I come up with I end up not liking. I guess I will keep messing around on photoshop or find something online to snag. But anyways...on to the pics!









                                                                  mmmhhhmmm giirrrllll

less pics of me and on to the festival!

                                       I told Aurora act like she was reading while I took this pic lol



                                                My good friend Kate in her Lolita outfit <3





Aurora bought me a Sailor Moon plushie there! I love it!




                                       me and my cousin's feet. I have the sandals on

                                                 found a turtle in the pond. he was cut <3






                                        took some pics of the taiko drummers

                                     of course the weaboos had to be there. i wish i got a shot of this girl from the front. she painted herslf (including her face) as the chesire cat from Alice in Wonderland. I literally died inside lol lol lol lawd.
                                       I took a pic of them b/c I thought they were cute.
                                                 I loooovvveee Homekoro! The cutest pomeranian eeevveeeerr!!

here are some random candid shots of me my friend took lol
 it was hot ouside XD lol



 my friend kate made this puri of me on her phone! it's supah cute!






1 comment: