Thursday, November 11, 2010

I took my weave out! lol

At first I wasn't really trying to but then I realised that it's been a while since I washed my hair. So I just peeled it off and hopped in the shower. My head and hair feel so much better now. Though what I have to figure out now is what kind of hairstyle I'm going to do. Maybe I'll just throw on a wig today and style it some other time >w<.

For those that don't know, I'm on this long and hard journey pf growing my hair back. For some reason my hair seems to grow slower than normal. It may be due to my diet and not getting enough vitamins. But thats only guess though I will start taking more. My mom had gotten me a few things from the GNC. So lets hope I solve my hair mystery soon.

1 comment:

  1. thats why you need VEGETABLES nami chan!!!!!!! LOTS AND LOTS OF THEMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete