Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Goin to Chicago for a week!

WHICH MEANS I GET TO BE WITH MY BOYFRIEND AGAIN!!!! YAAAYYYYY!!! I haven't seen him since June ToT This long distance relationship stuff is hard but we are makin it work! BTW I'm leaving tomorrow! lol I know this is something I usually state earlier but I'm now making a post about it before I forget >w<










But this also means I gotta shave v.v No more hermit living lol lol.

This also means I get to see my gal pals again! It's been too long! I could really use a night out on the town w/ a drink in hand! lol lol
I'm going to see if I can use one of my parents camera's since mine doesn't work anymore v.v I've ben stuck using my web cam and I can't take my laptop around to take pics lol. Even if I tried my comp would constantly be dying b/c the battery is shot.

Hopefully I can capture some memories for you all lol






2 comments: