Monday, August 8, 2011

The countdown begins!

So a couple of things are happening this week that I'm super excited about!

One, my 21st birthday is this tuesday!!! YAAAAYYY!!! I even practiced my make and what outfit I'm going to wear. I will also be ordering a new phone. Yup I know I just got a new like 4 months ago but I bought it used from ebay and its completely shut down on me T.T Now I will be getting the Pantech Laser!

Now I will also be buying this one used from ebay only b/c me and my family are broke and this a 300 dollar phone...BUT I found it on ebay for like $84! Yeah I'm snatchin that shit and I'm not gonna spill water on this one lol lol.

Second, I will be going to Chicago for two days right after my b-day. But sadly I will only be going there for school business reasons. I need to talk w/ my advisor personally but I need to find a place to stay while I'm there >w<.

And last but not least, on Friday my boyfriend is coming into town to see me and stay the weekend. We are staying in a hotel b/c there's a con the same weekend that we are attending. The con is called Nastucon. I also can't wait to see my rice puddin child Yuka perform. We takin all kinds of pics this weekend!

Picture spam on Tuesday and onwards! >w<


1 comment: