Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Recent gets and small look update

Hey hey all! I know, I know late as usual but I have not forsaken this blog or anyone!

Here are some things That I recently got and will be getting:



My new devil horn hat and circle sunglasses. I have been wanting these items for some years now and finally got them lol ^.^ Can't wait to make awesome coords with them.


 I ordered a new angle brush simply b/c I needed a new one.


         
              My new dark lipstick in Black Cherry by Milani. I saw a few make up guru's and friends getting this and it looked really pretty so I had to get it! Here are some pics of me wearing the lipstick.


no flash in weird lighting from my room.

no flash outside of my room.



My tongue was red b/c I was drinking a red juice before hand lol.


This lipstick makes my teeth look hella white. I like it lol.

I ordered this phone case some days ago. I have been struggling to find the perfect protective case that I could deco...and I found her! I have never done a DIY deco before so this shall be fun and hopefully I can make a fun blog post about it too.





Since I haven't been posting on here much I know some of you have wondered what I have been looking like lately (maybe not lol lol). 

 This comp is glitching for real lol What in the world is that in my eyes on the left pic? XD ok whatever....lol

Kickin it with the girls like always <3

 

 This look isn't gal at all but we were heading to a Halloween party and I just wanted to do a dark goth kind of look. My homie Lori (bright red hair) came into town Halloween weekend to chill me and others!


This pic was taken last Saturday while out at Karaoke.

I want a change of hairstyle soooo bad man lol. I know in my last post I was talking about getting Senegalese twists for the fall or winter but I may have to put it off til January maybe. Still letting my natural hair grow out more and there's this bomb  burgundy wig that I must have! lol

Tis all for now! TTYL loves <3











4 comments:

  1. that lip color is everything!!! also can you post the link to your cell phone case? i've been looking for the perfect iphone 5 case and that looks like it for me :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. @TheLovelyIfy: Imma wear this lippy year round! fuck just for fall lol

    @シヤイ:Here's the link!: http://www.ebay.com/itm/231078125774?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

    although I must say I made a mistake in getting that phone case b/c it covers the volume buttons and the lock button on top. >.> Sooooooo I'm getting a different one soon lol.

    @GirlsAreDolls: Thank you love! ^0^

    ReplyDelete