Monday, February 18, 2013

Be-lated Valentine's Day post!

Always seem to do these things late lol -sigh- Well anyway here it is!

I didn't really want to do anything too special this year. I just wanted to spend all the time I could with the my lover lol. So we basically had a Valentine's week instead of day. We were together the whole week. On Valentine's Day we just went out for sushi and then went to the autoshow here in Chicago again. I love going there! Maybe next year we will plan something graaannndd to celebrate our 4 years together. Imma buy some fancy ass lingerie lol. Anyway here of some pics from V-day and us at the autoshow.

My make and outfit check!




Yeah these pants were pink as hell and I love them!

I actually wound up changing my shoes b/c it was really cold outside.

Walking into the autoshow convention center!

Me and my future car lol. I'm in love with that white Range Rover!  Please be miiiinnee!! <3

Them butterfly doors <3

fucking inception! a picture within a picture!

huurr duurr



This matte black Lamborghini is loovveee!!




aaayyyyyeee!! lol lol

Chuuuu~<3

white Mitsubishi Outlander Sport.

This is the black Mitsubishi is the same as that white one. I'm soooo getting this black one. A lot more affordable than that Range Rover.....which I still want lol lol You all think I'm kidding. I'm getting this Mistubishi. I ride foreign! >8D lol

And here's a pic of later that night >83 -wiggles eyebrows- lol

Arbor Mist is cheap but it's good as fuck! lol Love it!





ALSO! For my gal circle Gal*luxy I made a little love/luck spell jar! Collectively all the members made and did something special for v-day! Sadly I posted mine too late for it to be on the website so here it is. You can check what every one else did here!
(click it to see it bigger)


If you dare to believe, with just a little love and luck, may your wishes come true! 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment