Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Where have you been?

Hey hey everyone!

Sooooo yeah I haven't posted here in a long time. I have been going through a lot of ups and down's with my life. It's very unstable and I'm trying to get my feet planted on the ground and get my head right. Right now I feel like I'm rising out of the ashes of the old me. I'm just trying to better myself and this process isn't an easy one. Change is hard sometimes, especially if you've been a certain way for years. Small steps are what I'm taking. With that said, I don't plan on getting rid of this blog. Just be patient with me and I'll be more open with sharing my life here. I know most have abandoned blogspot but I'm not ready to let go just yet. So be on the look out for new posts in the future! I love all my followers and appreciate you for being here! ^.^
Peace out girl scouts! Love and light <3









1 comment:

  1. Hey. You seem like you are weathering some storms right now. Maybe going through some challenges. I read one of your posts on another site I was just one (a Japanese Music Band). I thought it was cool seeing another black female with interest in Japan. I've just moved to Tokyo from Las Vegas in December and I have to say it was probably one of the best decisions I have made for myself in a long time.

    Well, I'm so very sorry to bother you. I hope you things get a little better for you. Smile.

    Charles

    ReplyDelete