Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Perfume coming to the states!!!

For those who don't know I'm a big fan of Perfume and I never thought I'd see the day when they'd come to the states! Of course they are only hitting up LA and New York but I'm making it my mission this year to go. Specifically to the New York one b/c it's closer.

I have some friends that are hardcore fans and of course they are tweeking all over facebook about it lol. I'm so hyped right now. I'm saving up money as we speak! I'm getting that ticket sometime this month hopefully.









I really want to practice some of their dances so I can bust a move at the concert. Imma be on it!! lol




I'm sure this will be an experience to remember so I'd advise those who are fans to get that ticket noooowww lol. Even if you never really listened to them before I'm sure you'll enjoy some of their music as well!


TTYL ya'll, that's it for now <3













No comments:

Post a Comment