Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Long time no see and new blog look!

Yeah it's been a while since I last posted. I have just been on facebook, tumblr, youtube and instagram a lot more. So I update those regularly. But I have decided to not be lazy anymore and actually continue posting on here. With that said I have also gave my blog a new look. The layout is the same b/c I really like it. But I have changed the background and the banner. I also added tabs for people to click.

I wish did a screen shot of how my blog looked before but alas I did not v.v 

This is also the first time I actually used my own pics in the banner. Usually I use a gal model.
I may wind up switching the pics out every now and then just to change it up.


 Welp tis all for now. I will be making a REAL blog post soon though.




P.S. I may or may not redo my signature at the bottom lol














No comments:

Post a Comment