Monday, December 3, 2012

My new obsession: Motionless In White

I love music and I love when I find new things to listen to. Recently (about three weeks ago) I came across a band called Motionless in White. I'm not really sure on what genre to put them in but if I had to I would say horror metalcore/post-hardcore w/ a dash of industrial lol.

I'm surprised myself that I've fallen this hard for them. I haven't felt this way about an American band since 30 Second's to Mars's first album, which was in like 2006-07? For a some years I just stayed w/ foreign rock groups and shit from the early 2000's.

I simply cannot get enough of their sound and look. Love a man in make up! I'm constantly talking about them on facebook and reblogging pics of them on tumblr. I even remembered every one of their members names and what they play in less than three days. It usually takes me a while >w< I'm too ready.


During my constant reblogging of them on tumblr something hit me. I need to see them live! And lucky for me they are on tour right now and will be in Chicago the same time I will be there for my bf's b-day! FATE I TELL YOU!! FATE!!!! The concert is Dec. 13th...sooo basically next week lol. So now I'm dragging my bf and two other friends w/ me to the concert. I had gotten my ticket like two days ago but I still feel so anxious. I haven't been to a concert in a loooonnnggg time...not since 2008 when I went to the rockstar taste of chaos tour. Wait...well....I saw the Japanese band LM.C this past spring at Anime Central (anime convention). But I don't count con concerts lol >w<  Lets just say I haven't seen an American band since 2008.




This was the first song I heard by them, "Devil's Night". After this it was a match made in paradise. I went and listened to all of their other songs too. And I got both of their albums (there's only two out so far). They look sexy as hell headbanging in the rain...just sayin v.v

 

Another one of my favs is "Puppets". This song gets me amped as fucckk!!

 

I'm too ready for this concert. I CANNOT WAAAAAIIIITTT!!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFF

But of course you have the shit heads on youtube who like to diss on the comments. I've seen some people saying if they didn't wear make up they'd be good. How the fuck does wearing make up constitute whether or not a band is good or not!?!?!?! If it's good then it's good! Who gives a fuck if they like wearin eyeliner. If the talent is there then get the fuck over it. I'm tired of these bands and singers comin out in jeans and t-shirts anyway lookin like truckers and trailer trash. Where are the entertainers!?!?!?  -sigh- whatever man.


But yeah...they are my new thing. I loves them. And I will be taking my parents camera so I can record and take piccies! PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS!







 


No comments:

Post a Comment